200 Business Cards > 470 Dhs
Elegant and affordable letterpress
Make the best impression in Dubai
Letterpress is made by using a plate with raised surface and pressure to apply ink to paper. This pressure leaves a subtle indentation (relief) in the surface of paper. The end result are uniquely tactile and visual cards that are elegant like no other.
Prices shown for: 450 gsm wild white (One side black)
Click ORDER NOW to see other papers and configuration options
|Quantity||UAE (90x50) Standard||EU (85x55) Standard||Japan (91x55) Standard|
All prices include 5% VAT
It's simple. It's easy. It's just a few clicks away.
Select your desired product
Upload your Data /
Review Order & Proof
Receive Delivery Notification
Not all designs are suitable for letterpress printing.
Below are some to help you decide if your data will work with Letterpress printing.
- Vector graphics
- Solid objects
- 1 or 2 spot colours are ideal (3 at the most)
- Raster images (pictures or photographs)
- Gradients or shades of colour
- A wide range of colours (full colour)
Letterpress design tips
- No type smaller than 8pt. Avoid thin fonts, and use sans-serif fonts to
increase legibility. Don’t forget to outline your fonts!
- We recommend lines to be at least 0.75pt thick. Extremely thin lines or hairlines will produce undesired results.
- Large solid areas of colour should be avoided. These will produce an uneven, blotchy, mottled effect.
Please consult with one of our staff if you require a solid background.
Print Arabia will not be held responsible nor reprint orders due to poorly prepared data. If in doubt please see our Data Creation Guidelines for more information on how to prepare your data. Where colour accuracy is critical, we strongly recommend investing in a printed sample to avoid disappointment.